Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mommy's little bear grew up...way up

You might remember the following picture from a post I did April 27, 2007.

I say you might remember it because it is quite simply the cutest picture ever known to man-kind. In fact it was so cute, it inspired me to take a picture in this pose every month to document Gus's growth. For some reason (perhaps I am near-sighted both in eyes and in spirit) I didn't foresee this ever becoming difficult. However, today, to mark his nine-month birthday a few days late, BJ and I trudged out to the back yard to take our monthly picture. We got the picture, but let's just say Gus has grown. Take a look:

And one more:

In the first, he looks like he may be trying to kiss me, but by the second it is clear that he is pretty much just disgusted with his lot in life as an overly cute fluffy thing. And me? Well, I'm just trying to not fall over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kalyn, your hair is so cute. And I love those shorts you have on. I don't think I had ever seen those. I miss you and am wanting to see my baby!
Oh, yes, my grandpuppy is precious.
Tell BJ Hi and I am ready to see you two kids!! Love, Mom