1. All of the outfits the grandmothers have bought for Baby Girl Gensic (from now on referred to as BGG).
2. These two sets of brown eyes.
3. Shepherd's dance moves:
4. BJ fretting over "stupid teenage boys like I used to be" ever getting near his daughter. It seems like a premature concern to me, but I think it is keeping this poor daddy up at night. This is his reasoning: he knows what to do with a son as a teenager because that is just one stupid teenage boy. It is the legion of stupid teenage boys that lurk around teenage girls that he doesn't know how to handle.
5. This face:
6. BGG's coming home outfit. I picked it out a few weeks ago, and even BJ agrees that it is cute.
7. Shepherd signing and saying "please" with his cute little toddler's speech impediment.
8. Newlyweds. My brother and his gorgeous wife of almost three months will be here Saturday morning. I can't wait to see their cuteness.
9. Aunts playing with their nephew. These are some picture from our weekend with my family and our week with BJ's family in early May:
10. While it is also rather annoying, Gus crying every time Shepherd cries is kind of cute. He has no idea how much crying is in store for him once two babies are in this house.
11. Baby bumps. Despite being monstrously large and feeling fat all of the time, there is just somethings cute about knowing a cute little baby is growing inside of there.
12. BGG's hiccups. And every little movement she makes. This is the main thing I miss about pregnancy once it is over.