To reinitiate myself into blogging, I'd like the make a list for posterity's sake of everything I've cleaned up in the past 24 hours:
- An entire bowl of oatmeal dumped on the floor.
- An entire bowl of cheerios and milk dumped on the floor.
- A handful of peas thrown throughout my kitchen.
- Half of a Starbucks drink spilled under my dining room table.
- About 4 poopy diapers.
- A mixture of snot and ash spread across my son's face after he got into our chiminia.
- A full sippy cup of milk whose lid I forgot to screw on before Lydia found it.
- An entire bottle of Benadryl that I dropped at midnight last night during a drousy effort at medicating my sinusitis-addled self.
Oh, and here is a picture of the beautiful, sweet, wonderful little person who spilled the oatmeal, cheerios, peas, milk, and filled all of those diapers.