Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Season

I'm back after a week and a half of not blogging (that's a long time for me). We had a great Thanksgiving with BJ's family. A few weeks ago, BJ's mom bought the family a Wii, so we were pretty well entertained the whole holiday. I scored a 233 in bowling, so I consider it a very successful holiday.

Tonight, BJ and I are putting up the Christmas tree, so hopefully I'll have pics in the next few days. All I can think about this morning is how three weeks from today I'll be pulling into Menard! It has been nine months since I've seen my home, so I can't help being horribly homesick. I'm so ready to sleep in this bed...

and stay up late talking to this guy...

and give this guy a big hug...

and cook all day with this lady...

I know those are really old pictures, but they're all I've got right now. And you get the point. I miss my family and my old house, and I can't wait to get to Texas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your stay in Texas is wonderful! I know your family is anxious to see you as well. Take care and have fun putting the tree up tonight!
-Haylee

Anonymous said...

Tonight we're getting the tree up in the foyer. They're calling for snow tomorrow so maybe we'll get the outdoor stuff up, too. Miss you guys already. Your coat is on it's way.
Love you, Mom G