Wednesday, March 09, 2011

so tired

I have been a busy lady here lately. For starters, I have a baby. And a husband. And a dog. They all have to be fed, and the former two create massive amounts of laundry. Also, our realtor has chosen our house to be featured in a First-Day-of-Spring Open House event. We are organizing a yard sale to help clear clutter out. Also, I'm trying to get my Etsy shop running smoothly. Of course, there is also the job of supporting BJ in his current job hunt. On top of all of that, I have to take care of the boring everyday stuff, like brushing my teeth.

BJ, Shepherd, and I just had my dad and brother visit us. It was a lovely week. I would love to post about it real soon. But right now, my only goal in life is to drag my tired self to bed and to do it quietly enough to not wake my son. It would also be nice if I can manage the energy to brush my teeth. We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are so tired. Dad and Bro had the best time. I am sure happy to have my husband back home. Love you,
Mom