Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ruffles, fat rolls, and such

We are currently enjoying a visit from BJ's sister, Alison, and her husband, Breandan, so I don't want to spend too much time writing a lengthy post.  Instead, here are a few quick announcements to catch you up on my life this week.

-Lydia has recently acquired fat rolls on her legs.  They rock my world.


-Shepherd's face, as I have stated multiple times on this blog, is fantastic.  This week, it continued being fantastic.  


-Lydia had an appointment with a pediatric cardiologist this week.  It went well, and we left feeling reassured.  Basically, we've got a good chance that this problem is going to fix itself, and if it doesn't, we've got a pretty doable game plan.


-Today was Lydia's debut at church.  I put her in a dress with so much ruffle-age it was hard to get her into her car seat.  If that many ruffles on a 5 week-old doesn't qualify as a success, I just don't what does.  



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet.

Love you,
Mamm and Pap

Kayla said...

Cute! So glad to hear you got a good report from the doctor.

You need to change the name of your blog. It's no longer just you and your boys. :)

Anonymous said...

Love those little faces.Kiss them both for me.
Love, Nana

Garrett said...

Is Ruffle-age even a word? I'm glad to here the doctor visit went well.