Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just Random

A few things you should know about my family this past week:

Lydia: For the past week, Lydia has been waking up around 4 to 5 in the morning and making happy noises for about an hour.  Happy noises include the squeals heard in the video I posted last week and continuously blowing air through pursed lips to make bubbles.  Although we start out in our room, BJ and I have been finishing each night in the guest bedroom.   

BJ: When asked what he would like to have for lunch this week, BJ requested that tofu stuff I make.  I am doing something very right.

Shepherd: While playing outside this weekend, Shepherd made up a song about Gus's poop.  It went like this: "A dog, a poop.  A dog poops poops.  A dog, a poop."  After repeating this many, many times, he would then look up at me and say, "Eat it?"  No son.  We don't eat it.

Gus: For information on Gus, see Shepherd's song.

Yep, that's about everything for this week.

1 comment:

Allison Knutson said...

I love Shep. Love him. I laughed so hard.

Also Emily was trying to tell me something very involved about "Friend Shepherd" today while she was out on the swing but I couldn't decipher what it was at all.