Monday, February 11, 2013

An Entirely Inappropiate Story of Male Bonding

Let me preface this post by saying that I will be using a word of which I don't entirely approve. Here's why: BJ and I disagree on what words we should teach Shepherd to express the bodily function of passing gas.  I believe in saying "passed gas" or "tooted."  BJ says "fart." I hate that word.  But anyways, BJ is winning the argument.  Shepherd has taken to what I like to call the other f word.

So here is the story.  BJ and Shepherd had just finished with Shep's bath, and Shep had asked to pee-pee on the potty.  Shep was sitting on the potty, and BJ was sitting directly across from him on the edge of the bath tub.  All of the sudden, BJ did a very BJ sort of thing to do: he passed gas.  Shep excitedly said, "Dada farted."  Then Shepherd strained, and strained again, and strained one more time really, really intensely, and finally, a tiny, itsy-bitsy toot escaped. Shepherd, utterly pleased with himself and extremely happy, proclaimed, "Shep-ud farted!!!"

That's the whole story.  Hope you enjoyed.

No comments: