Friday, February 27, 2015

Where I've Been

So, obviously, it's been a while since I posted. The explanation for the silence is pretty simple: I spent over half of the month of February with absolutely NO internet or computer. As many of you know, BJ did his final residency for his doctorate this month, so I spent a couple of weeks in Menard. Unfortunately, my parent's computer has died on them, and Menard is completely bereft of any WIFI anywhere, so my tablet was useless.

I will have to admit it was weird going so long without any connection to the internet. It felt like stepping back into the mid-90s for me. What surprised me was that I absolutely LOVED it. If I wasn't married to a gaming, technology-loving geek, I'd happily have a computer-less home.

But I am married to a geek, and the computer is as permanent a fixture in our home as our stove and fridge, so I might as well blog.   So with that in mind, here are a few of my favorite pictures of Violet doing her new favorite past time, eating.






And last but not least, those eyes!

No comments: