Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lydia's Fancy Nancy Birthday Party

Lydia had her 3rd birthday party tonight. It is two days early, but alas, the things we must do for church board meetings.

It was a wonderful evening with friends. Lydia had a great time, and of course, I had a wonderful time decorating and getting ready!  Here are some pictures:

Pre-Party Family Pictures: We had a little fun with the timer.

 


The Decorations: This year, I decided to go with a Fancy Nancy theme. We hung up several paper-back Fancy Nancy books I got for a great price on Amazon. The rest of the décor was just a whole lot of pink.



The Cake: I was able to get this customized cake topper on Etsy. For the actual cake, I made a checkered layer cake using strawberry and white cake.

 
 

Blowing out the candles!

Friends!


Opening presents

 

Violet in a box because, why not?


No comments: