Friday, December 22, 2006

The Yankees are com ... having me over for Christmas?

I'm getting a little bit nervous. We leave for my first Christmas away from home tomorrow. I love BJ's family (and my new family), but I know I will miss my good ol' biological fam. Hope I don't run up the roam minutes too much.

As soon as we get back from Illinois on Thursday, we will leave early Friday for my best friend's wedding. Theresa was my Maid of Honor five months ago(I can't believe it's been five months), and I will be her Matron of Honor next Saturday. I am so excited! But this could mean over a week until I get to blog again. (sad face).

On the brighter note, I just got my final grades in, and I managed to pull my 77 in Spanish to an A and maintained my 4.0. BJ is so irritated. He wants me to make a B or a C so badly he has actually bribed me with nice dates. Apparantly I'm missing out on something in life by always being so darn perfect.

But in a slight digression from my perfection, I received an e-mail today that I am on chapel probation. Apparently, they missed my exemption papers. I'll be fighting that battle when I get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a note to let you know we have Tony and he's happily taken up residence in our window meowing at... nothing... outside. Things are normal around here. Hope the trip went well! Love you both lots. I know how you feel about christmas away from home. It'll be joyful, but very different. *massive hugs* Let us know when you get there! XO, Allie

Will Raz said...

Oh yea thanks for putting THAT picture of me on your facebook account. My sister showed my mom and I don't think I've heard her laugh so hard before.
In regards to your post... just ignore BJ as us perfect people have to stick together. FIGHT ON SISTER!!!

Brittany Baumgartner said...

Yay! Congrats on your 4.0. Selfishly, I am really happy that you have to be embarrassed at graduation with me. :)