Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Prayer Requests

I just found out a moment ago that one of our church members at Nugent has been diagnosed with cancer. His name is Richard and his wife is Ada. The cancer appears to be in a film surrounding his brain. I know that his family, both biological and congregational, would appreciate prayers.

Also, on a less urgent note, I found out a few hours after I did my last post that Gus is not out of danger after all. The vet is afraid that he might have an extremely rare disease called diabetes insipidus. I realize he is just a dog, but I really love that mutt. We won't know for about a week and a half if he has this disease.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I just said a prayer for both of them. I don't think it's silly to pray for a dog; you've bonded with him. On another note, I'm excited about ArtWalk tonight! Yay for our little artist =)

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear the news. I will keep them both in my prayers. Trust me our dogs do mean the world to us. We took our lab to the vet this week as well. They are a part of the fmaily as well!! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend! Love ya!