Sunday, November 16, 2008

Life is changing these days

It has been quite a week. I got a job offer for a position at Murray State that I was really wanting, I took my GRE and got a score that puts me well on my way to grad school, and BJ and I went to Alton to spend the weekend with his parents. It was a good week, but a hectic one. Even the great outdoors seem to be busy. Leaves are falling rapidly now, and the weather is getting bitingly cold. Despite the busy-ness of my life right now, I wanted to take a few moments to appreciate the beauty of fall, so here are a few pictures of our yard before winter entirely takes over.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Also, congrats on grad school and the job offer. It sounds like blessings are abundant:)Deborah

Kayla said...

Yay! I'm glad you got a job offer. What will you be doing? Your trees are pretty! The leaves are all pretty much gone here. It was 22 degrees when I got up this morning. Brrr!