Tuesday, November 04, 2008

November 4th, 2008

I've got the registration card....


...and the appropriate t-shirt (don't worry, I zipped up my hoody at the polling place so that I didn't break any laws)...

...and my lucky frog socks...

...and my favorite shoes (they've been with me through many major life events, like when I went to the political rally in Dallas and saw him in person)...

...and my mom's bracelet from when she was a kid (I don't know why, it just seemed like it could be lucky)...

...and last but not least, I winning smile. It should count for something.

Finally, mission accomplished...

...and now for the wait.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Looks like all your lucky charms worked. Obama's looking pretty good. I bet you're on the phone with John right now. Am I right? :)

Kalyn Gensic said...

Am I that predictable?