Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Necklace

I love the clothing and jewelry by Anthropologie. Unfortunately, I'm a secretary, so I can't afford anything they sell. This is why I (strongly) hinted to my mother that I would like anything whatsoever from their website. Being the awesome mother she is, I opened up a necklace (a.k.a. The Necklace) on Christmas Eve night. Here is a picture of The Necklace:

Unfortunately, my husband taste in jewelry is not as (what's the word?) eclectic as mine. So he basically hates the necklace.

Being the differentiated woman I am, however, I have resolved to wear my new favorite necklace to my heart's content, so yesterday morning, I came downstairs dressed like this:
My charming husband's 'good morning' to me was, "That necklace actually doesn't look horrible with that outfit." You know what? Maybe charming wasn't the word I was looking for there.

1 comment:

lp said...

I love it! You are beautiful. Glad you liked the gift.
Love,
Mom