Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Snow Storm of 2010 (way better than the ice storm of 2009)

We had a beautiful snow Friday night. This is a picture of our yard fresh after the snow:


Sadly, the snow was too dry (aka it was too dang cold) for the snow to pack well, so we didn't get to build a snow man while everything was still pretty. But today, after a very long Sunday full of church and BJ's first funeral (a legitemately big deal for a preacher), we ran home and built a quick snow man on the top of our chiminia. In my opinion, it is awesome.


In further news, I will hopefully be posting tomorrow my Oscar nomination predictions before they announce them on Tuesday. I have a bet with my brother that I must win! Not that anything is actually riding on it. I just really want to win.

No comments: