Friday, September 24, 2010

Cuteness Abounds

Last weekend, I went out shopping for a coming home outfit. I spent hours going through baby clothes in several department stores. I think I could look at little boy clothes for days on end and not get tired of it. Finally, I settled on this one:


Now, I feel, is an opportune time to look at the different levels of cuteness displayed in this ensamble.

First, we have the teddy-bear ears on the hoody. Teddy-bear are by definition cute.


Then we have the little footsies that are bear faces. Footsies are cute, and bear faces are cute. This makes bear-faced footsies very, very cute.


Next, there is the little bear embroidered on the jacket. It is like a stamp of cuteness.


And lastly, we have the onesie. Onesies are the ultimate baby clothing, so therefore, they are the ultimate in cute. This particular onesie adds a whole new dimension off cuteness to the overall look by putting the bears with mooses. Mooses are cute.


I've already got our little guy's bag packed and ready to go with his coming-home outfit in place along with a hat knitted by his Nana and some swaddles.

With less than a month left in the pregnancy, I'm starting to get so excited I'm restless. When I'm too high strung to go to sleep, I pull out this outfit from the diaper bag and stare at it. It doesn't really help me wind down and sleep, but that isn't the point. The point is that in a few weeks I'm going to have a son, and I will bundle his cuteness into this cute outfit and bring him home, and that will be a truly happy occassion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And his Mother is cute!
Love, Mom (Mam)

Unknown said...

Amazing outfit! very cute indeed. If your looking for larger size onesies, you can get 2T - 6T over at http://www.essentialwhites.com . Just whites however, no cute patterns for your bear outfit :(

Kayla said...

The last paragraph of this post made me tear up. I'm so happy for you!

I LOVE the outfit! He's going to look so stinkin' cute! And to think, you didn't even really like baby stuff before you were pregnant. What's going to become of me when I have a baby? I just about fainted when I saw the little baby Halloween costumes in Old Navy last week. I seriously wanted to steal someone's baby just to put them in that costume. When I'm pregnant I will be a puddle of goo for the entire 9 months (and I guess the first 5 years or more)! :)

Alison said...

You're not the only one who is anxious. Breandan and I are ready to meet our newphew.

Anonymous said...

We can hardly wait! Love you all
Mom(Nana)