Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One Month Old


Shepherd turned a month old yesterday. It has without a doubt been the craziest month of my life, and I mean that in the best possible way.

I've learned a lot this past month. I've learned the basic stuff, like how to change diapers and various burping techniques. I've also learned more abstract truths, like how little boys are special. For example, my son can pee in his own ear.

In the past month, I've posted a lot of pictures of Shepherd, but I've had a hard time getting a picture that fully captures his cuteness. He is seriously indescribably cute, and photos just can't capture how big his eyes are or how perfectly his mouth is shaped. Those eyes and those lips are going to break a thousand hearts. I already pity the girls who will meet him later in life, fall instantly in love, and then have their hearts broken because they can't live up to his mother (hehe).

On that note, happy one-month birthday, Shep. Your mommy loves you.

No comments: