Monday, February 14, 2011

Elegance with a Smudge

Ever since I became a stay-at-home mom, I knew that this is my best opportunity to start selling my art. Since the beginning of the new year, I've been focusing all of my free time on starting an online shop. After painting and planning and reading up on craft businesses and a lot of other prep work, I am starting to post items on my Etsy shop, Elegance with a Smudge. You will notice that on the side of this blog is a feed that shows items as I post them. I'll have many paintings going up in the next few days, so keep an eye out. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved your artwork. It's great that other people can come to enjoy it as well. I already want to buy all the pear linocuts.

Alison

Anonymous said...

Your artwork is beautiful. What a great idea selling your work online. Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it. It has been crazy at school. Love the pictures of Shepherd. He's really getting big.

Love, Aunt Debra