Monday, September 17, 2012

My Favorite Things About Lydia (in no particular order)

-Her gnome ears.  Although I said this was in no particular order, this is in fact my very, very favorite thing about my daughter.

-Her angry face.  If she wants us to take her seriously, she should stop being so cute when she is angry with us.

-Her lack of reserve. Who can pass gas for the camera?  My daughter can.

-Her tendency to make her mouth as small as possible while making her eyes as big as possible.  It is like cute on steroids.

-Her coos. No picture can capture coos, so just trust me on this one.  They are better than Shakespeare. 

-Her lopsided grin.

-Those big eyes.  Just like Shep's in every way but color.  When I look at the enormous eyes on each of my children, I know God had fun making them.

No comments: