Thursday, July 18, 2013

Three Days to Go: The Top Fifteen Best Pictures of Lydia from the Past Year

I tried to keep it to ten.  I really did, but 15 was the best I could do.  Here they are in order of when they were taken with a brief description of why they made my list.

1. Because they were cautiously getting to know each other.  Now they are enthusiastic partners in crime on a daily basis.

2. Because Lydia spent her first week being held by my then-invalid father, and this picture shows how tiny she looked next to his big carpenter's hands.
 

3. Because she's even cute when she's angry. This is what she thought of baths for the first four months. 

4. Because this is the look BJ always gets from her.

5. Because you've got a love sloppy, wet toddler kisses!

6. Because Lydia and I have spent the better part of this past year cuddling with her in that wrap.
 

7. Because of their matching snotty noses.

8. Because this is from the night Lydia and I did our Christmas shopping.  I dressed her like a polar bear to go Christmas shopping.  How fantastically awesome is that?!?!

9. Because of baby back wrinkles!

10. Because between the red wrapping paper and the brand new knitted hat from Nana, this picture pretty much captures Lydia's first Christmas.

11. Because of a simple math equation: the hair + the eyes + the ears + the drool = cute.

12. Because of two words: the hair.

13. Because this is the intensity with which she examines each person she meets.

14. Because Lydia has a purple hat with ear flaps. 'Nuff said.

15. Because Lydia in a swimsuit makes me giggle.

No comments: