Monday, November 18, 2013

A Letter to My Wonderful Husband

Dear BJ,

I know that you don't like big bows, so for the past 15 months, every bow Lydia has worn has been about the size of my thumb.  However, when I came home from a brief trip to Hobby Lobby this morning, this was in my shopping bag:
 


I'm not sure how it happened.  My memory is a bit blurry on the point.  It is possible that I saw it and in a fit of giggles, bought it.  It is also possible that someone held a gun to my head and made me buy.  In fact, I think that is what happened.  Yes. BJ, someone made me buy.  It isn't my fault.  And the receipt blew away in the parking lot, so I can't take it back.  And if Lydia doesn't wear it, it will be a waste of money, which is unethical.  So, that is how your daughter ended up with a bow the size of a kitten on her head.   Sorry.

Your loving wife,
Kalyn  

1 comment:

BJ said...

I feel betrayed.