Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Living is a stretch for me

As everyone knows who has ever taken an exercise science course with me, I am one of the two most inflexible people in the world (the other being Kayla). So in cross training Monday morning, I was sad to hear we would be doing a flexibility (or shall we say inflexibility) test. The teacher puts us in groups of about six, which meant for me that five people would be witnessing my humiliation. Sure enough, my score was literally a third of every other person in my group except for one girl who had a c-section six weeks ago. She only doubled me. Thus continues my life long hatred of p.e. courses.

3 comments:

John Pierce said...

Poor B.J.

Will Raz said...

Hey Kalyn,
What should I wear to your art show, and what should I wear to church on Sunday? In other words, do I need to bring fancy church clothes?

See ya Friday,
Will

Tell john to go here!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070122/us_nm/usa_pennies_shortage_dc_1

Anonymous said...

THIS IS BRIAN TORREY, I GREW UP GOING TO CHURCH CAMP WITH BJ "CAMP INDOGAN" I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW TO LOCATE HIS SISTER ALLISON, IF YOU COULD HAVE BJ GIVE ME A CALL OR EMAIL ME AT TALLISGOOD93@YAHOO.COM I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.... AND KALYN YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL WITH BJ, GOOD LUCK, AND ALSO TELL BJ MATT PARSHALL SAID HELLO.... HE CAN ALSO CALL ME @ 260-493-7178