Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tony's is now attacking the drawstrings on my pants as I write this blog. It is punishment.

I have always considered myself a friend of nature. I try not to pollute, and I have always like taking care of God's little creatures. Take for instance when I took in Tony a year ago when he was a disease stricken kitten living in a bush. If I hadn't done that, today there would probably be 20 illegitimate kittens from five single mothers who were savagely raped by Tony and would be cheated weekly out of child support, but I saved the stray cats of Menard from such distress.

Anyways, it has come as quite a shock to me to find that 2007 is proving to be the year I became an enemy to nature. On New Year's day, I killed a deer. And last night on the way to church, I hit a rabbit. It died. I'm a bad person.

1 comment:

Brittany Baumgartner said...

Poor girl! Animals are just attracted to your car, I guess. :(