Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A True Gus Moment

Today, I tried out a new yoga tape. The dogs are pretty good about staying out of my way when I'm working out. They just stare from the side-lines. Yoga sequences usually end with a really relaxing pose that is held for one or two minutes. At the end of the yoga sequence I was doing today, I had to lay flat on my back, arms by my side, with my palms facing up. I had my eyes shut, but I heard one of the dogs moving. I opened my eyes to take a peak, and Gus was laying himself down perfectly parallel to my legs. He then laid his chin perfectly in the palm of my hand and stared at me with those huge brown eyes. We just laid there relaxing together. It was an absolutely perfect moment in my day.

(As a side note: if Tony is in the room when I am doing yoga, he usually attacks me.)

No comments: