Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gus's new haircut

If you will remember, Gus's previous haircut (which was the first he had ever had in his life) went disastrously. Basically, in resulted in a week of starvation, moping, and living in a state of fear every time BJ (aka the Barber) walked into the room. Thankfully, the little guy seems to have taken it better this time. He is eating, playing, and although he still has a healthy amount of fear towards BJ (as all dogs do), he isn't hiding under beds or running from the room.

I've recently started playing with the video feature on my camera. It turns out I'm extremely talented at making stupid, pointless short documentaries. So here is the night after the haircut. You can see for yourself what a happy dog I have.



I'm going to be one of those mothers who irritates people by constantly talking about how cute her kid is when it does weird stuff like spit up or poop. I should probably consider investing in a life-time supply of birth control.

No comments: