Monday, June 30, 2008

Off the unemployment list again

BJ received an official job offer last night from the Farmington Church of Christ in Farmington, Kentucky, and I am happy to say that we accepted the offer. We will be moving at the end of July, so we have a lot to do in a very short time. I'd appreciate all the prayers you can spare as we enter ministry. We're both intimidated and excited at the prospect.

I'd love to write more, but we are heading out in 15 minutes for a week in Branson with BJ's family. I'll write in a week when I get back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! *love and hugs*

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Happy for you both!

duessa said...

congrats!! i'm so happy for y'all!

Kayla said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so happy for you guys, and I'm so happy for me, because you're only going to be about 4 hours away. Woo-hoo!

Erin Voss said...

Yaaay! How wonderful and exciting.