Tuesday, June 08, 2010

More from Memorial Day

I know I'm running a little bit late, but here are some more pictures from my family's visit last weekend.

These first two pictures are of our picnic in the park. Anytime my parents are up here on days I have to work, they make picnics and take me out. It is wonderful.



This is a picture of Zoe doing what Zoe spent the entire weekend doing: Begging my mother for one more treat. My mom always comes prepared with a big stash of treats. Obviously, our dogs love her.


This is Zoe saying, "All I want or need in life is one more bacon strip. I promise to be a good girl if I can have just one more."

For the record, she wasn't a good girl before, during, or after acquiring that bacon strip. It's a Zoe thing.

This picture is me and Dad comparing bellies. I win all the belly contest these days.


Then these are just some nice family photos we took right before they left. I wasn't crying...yet.



Miraculously, I managed to talk Bro into letting me get a decent picture of him. This doesn't happen often, so I'm posting it on my blog just to prove that I do in fact have a nice-looking older brother with a super cool red beard. Though pictures are scarce, I really haven't been lying all of these years.


And lastly, we tried for a Gensic family portrait. These use to go pretty smoothly with Gus and Sienna, but now that Zoe is in the mix, things are a little more chaotic.

Oh well.

No comments: