Monday, May 31, 2010

Baby, baby, baby

I'll let BJ share the big news:


Thursday night, my parents and brother arrived from Texas. Friday, I had the big ultrasound (with BJ and my mom in the room!) and we found out that the little baby that has been kicking me a lot these days is all boy. He moved around for us, waved, flipped, sucked his thumb, yawned, and even went spread-eagle so that we are absolutely certain he is a boy. He measured beautifully on all counts. While I've always thought ultrasound photos were kind of creepy, my son happens to have absolutely adorable ultrasound photos. Shocker, huh?

Saturday morning, Mom and I, with Dad and Bro tagging along, went fabric shopping for the crib quilt.


It took lots of discussion...


and studying...



and examining of fabrics...


but eventually, we came home with the fabric for an adorable, dog-themed crib set:


And speaking of dogs, guess who had a wonderful weekend with the family in town.


This guy did.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay! Cute fabric and even cuter pregnant gal. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Garrett said...

How exciting! We are hoping you guys have the same experience we have had with our little guy...they can pee over their own heads and all over you while changing a diaper! Look out!

lp said...

thank you for the wonderful weekend. I can not hardly wait for that precious baby to get here!
Love you all.