Monday, February 20, 2012

A few things I love about my 16-month-old son

When we have our outdoor time every day, he relishes everything about it. I guess it is one of those things where I'm seeing the world again through his eyes, but whatever is going on, I find I enjoy doing nothing more than standing outside a lot more than I ever have before.

He has a handsome face. I apologize in advance for broken hearts that might occur as a result of this face.

He has the tiniest bit of a shy streak. It is the part of me that snuck into his gene pool.

My Monday morning grocery shopping took over an hour this morning, and he quietly set in the grocery cart an chomped on some snacks the whole time. As every mother knows, this is something to really, really love.

2 comments:

Sallie said...

I love following your blog! Shepherd is absolutely precious. I wish you all the best in this pregnancy and the addition of your second child in a few months! (Kayla's mom)

Anonymous said...

So sweet.

Love that little boy.

Mamm