Sunday, April 22, 2012

Baby Girl Gensic's Painting

At pretty much this exact same time in my pregnancy with Shepherd, I painted him a watercolor painting for his room. The idea was for him to always have a painting I did specifically for him while I was waiting for his arrival. Thursday, I finished my little girl's painting. This isn't a great picture of it, but you can get a general idea.


Overall, the nesting instinct is starting to kick in pretty severely. I know I'm nesting when I start cleaning in the places no one ever actually sees, and that is what I've been doing every day for the past week. It makes sense. The third trimester officially kicks off tomorrow. Even though this pregnancy has gone fairly quickly for me, three months still sounds like an eternity. I can't wait to have my daughter here in our crazy little home. Shepherd and BJ are currently practicing drum technique with BJ's old sticks and practice pads. Basically, she won't have a quiet house to come home to, but we will make it fun for her.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Beautiful painting!