Monday, October 08, 2012

For anyone and everyone with a "baby itch", look at your own risk.

In the comments for my last blog post (the one concerning my chaotic Sunday at church), my dear friend, Carolyn, thanked me for posting something that cancelled out all of the cute pictures I'm always posting of Shepherd and Lydia.  Apparently, the pictures had been giving her the baby itch, but my post brought her back to reality.  Well, since I do love babies and I think Carolyn and her husband would have very cute babies, I decided to spend this past week collecting adorable pictures of my children.  Here we go.

-All little boys need a fort, so while I was cooking lunch the other day, I helped Shepherd assemble his first fort under our kitchen table.

-This is just Lydia sleeping.  I thought I'd also post a close up of her sleeping, because babies sleeping are incredibly cute.


-While baking cookies with me, Shepherd accidentally burned his hand.  The only way we could console him was for him to lay on BJ (who was sick) and hold my cold water bottle.  They both fell asleep during the process.  I thought it was pretty adorable.

-This picture is of my children's faces.  I love their faces.

-This is Lydia and BJ sharing a moment.  Is there anything cuter than a father and daughter sharing a moment?

-Here are some more angles of the moment.  Are her ears not the coolest ears ever put on a child?  When I'm feeling blue, I just lay her on my lap and stare at her ears.  It makes me happy.



-This is Shepherd ready for our first really cold day this fall.  Love it!


-This is Lydia being Lydia with her cute scrunchy face.  Enough said.

-To really pack the cute punch, I dressed both of my children in overalls today.  Overalls+babies=bliss.






-And the grand finale: The Kiss!

Public service announcement: If anyone suddenly feels compelled to toss out birth control pills, I've heard doing it in the toilet is bad for the water supply and the environment.  Dispose responsibly!  

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Oh my! Adorable! I especially love Shep in his jacket and both of them in their overalls. Baby itch activated. :)