Friday, April 26, 2013

Anything but the chicken!!!

Nine months is the recommended age to add meat to a baby's diet, so this week I made some chicken baby food for Lydia.  Shepherd was never a picky eater, but Lydia almost never likes something the first time I introduce it to her.  So I wasn't all that surprised when I got the following responses to her first chicken meal caught on my cell phone (hence the poor picture quality).









With Lydia, it typically takes trying a food about 2 or 3 times before she decides I'm not in fact trying to torture her, so I was optimistic when I set down last night for her chicken dinner number 2.  Here's how that went:

After getting this look more times than I can count, I am now fairly certain that Lydia's first words are going to be, "Seriously, Mom?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I love that baby girl.

Kayla said...

Darby was looking at this post over my shoulder, and he was cracking up! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Pap understands. He feels sorry for her. She is so precious. Love you.
Mamm