Thursday, July 27, 2006

Honeymoon Pictures

We returned from our honeymoon last Saturday. I was so happy to start settling into our home. Wednesday, we got our Honeymoon photos developed. I was so excited to see the pictures and relive the memories of the past week. What I didn't expect was that the majority of the photos go something like this: me taking a picture of BJ with him giving me the look of "do I really have to take this picture", and the following inevitably being BJ taking of picture of me in which I show him the way he was supposed to pose to make the moment truly Kodak-worthy. For example, I wanted pictures of us showing our rings. This is BJ's pathetic attempt at the yeah-I'm-married look:



This is me showing the proper yeah-I'm-married look:


Next, I wanted to document a fulfilling trip to Dairy Queen. Here is my husband's picture:


This is the pose he refused to do:


Later, we went to the zoo. BJ hates me:


I'm adorable:


Thankfully, not all of the photos fell into this sequence. Here's a good one, just to show we aren't totally dysfunctional:

1 comment:

John Pierce said...

That lion statue reminds me of Tony...except for the not-biting-down part.