Monday, July 31, 2006

Further Tales of the Worst Job Ever

Well, BJ's day added new significance to the often heard grumble, "It's a Monday." For starters, he had to tell his boss that he was trying to get another part time job with a temp agency. After this, a tree limb fell on him, so his entire body is covered in scratches. Then, his keys, which were in his pocket, somehow caught on to the chain saw and ripped his pants. But the real icing on this cake of doom was when he accidentaly decapitated a kitten. I think it is safe to say that he has now officially chartered new territories of suckiness.

But on a positive note, I am honestly a bit proud of my husband for the job he has. I mean, he wakes up each day knowing he has a ridiculous amount of education, goes to a tree-trimming job, and comes home with such a thick coat of sawdust and dirt on his face it is hard to kiss his wife. And he does all of this so that we can pay our rent and put food on the table (and in Tony and Sienna's food dishes). I know it is cheesy, but I have a pretty amazing husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of sappy wifedom! *grin* That's not cheesy or anything, well, maybe it is, but it's justified cheese. I feel the same way about Josh especially after he's had a hard day. You're just being a good wife. =^)

Will Raz said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... I want a chainsaw and a decapitated kitten and a cheesy wife!