Saturday, July 29, 2006

My little, cute, fluffy, evil genius

One of the things BJ and I knew we had to do before we moved in together was get Tony one of the really cool kitty litter boxes that have a cover and a door. This is due to the fact that my husband is obsessive when it comes to clean floors, so we had to ensure that as little kitty litter as possible escaped the box. Since Tony gets a kick out of playing in his kitty litter, I have after found kitty litter in a wide radius around his previously uncovered box.

Anyways, so Tony has a really nifty kitty litter box. I have said all of this because I am rather proud of his brilliance right now. See, Tony is currently sitting in his little kitty litter room using the swinging door to repeatedly hit Sienna in the face as she stares confusedly trying to figure out what is in this little mysterious room. Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for Sienna. But the artist and mother in me is proud of the kitten I raised figuring out such a inventive and creative way to beat up an animal that weighs approximately 8 times his size.

1 comment:

Emerald Lemmons said...

That's my Tony! Aww...I love Sienna, but I'm kind of proud of him too.