Thursday, July 27, 2006

My First Post

It is 1:12 in the morning. At about midnight tonight, I randomly decided to do what my brother has been telling me to do for a long time now: I started a blog.

BJ is currently sleeping and preparing for another day at the worst job in the world. He has a newly acquired Masters degree in Divinity, and he is working as a tree trimmer. He applies for about seven jobs a week and he gets about seven denial letters in the mail a week. As if to pour salt in his wounds, today he proudly cut a tree limb from about ten feet up a ladder only to have it hit a clothes wire a ricochet back to hit him in the face. Occasionally, life sucks.

The good news is today Sienna, who is always perfectly well behaved, decided to not play fetch correctly. Instead, she just stared stupidly at BJ until he was forced to fetch the ball himself. Why is the good news? It made Tony look slightly less like the horrible child in the family.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay! I'm glad you started a blog. Thanks for sending those honeymoon pics. They're cute!

John Pierce said...

I think that Tony is more a bundle of evil and "fluff" rather than of evil and "fuzz."

I'm glad you're blogging, though, despite this little error.

Anonymous said...

this is really cute...and i will keep your dad in my prayers and thoughts as well as the rest of our family. take care and keep me updated. love all the pics. take care and enjoy the first month!

Will Raz said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH Your soooo cute LOL! Don't go changing just because your married! Oh yea and Congrats!