Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One way to describe my brother

This Sunday after church, I spent a little time talking to the brother of a girl with whom I am wanting to set up my brother. I don't usually do this sort of thing, but I think they might be fairly compatible; who knows, they might get at least a friend out of the whole thing. Unfortunately for my match making prowess, my husband is vehemently opposed to all forms of setting people up. Here is the conversation that followed in the car:

me: Her brother thought it was a good idea, also.
bj: Does he know John?
me: No, but Bro is just me with boy parts.

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I got cracked up at what I had said, so I immediately called my brother so that he too could enjoy my clever sense of humor. This was my brother's response while also laughing: "Well that isn't exactly true (stuttering)...but the 'boy parts' part of it is true." He later recommended that I blog on this to embarrass our mother. So of course, (I have always done what my brother tells me to do, even when it is idiotic) I decided to oblige. So here's a post for the specific purpose of making my easily blushable mother blush. hehe

Here's a picture of me and Bro at Christmas. I like it because he looks sinister, and I look short and happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to try and put this whole blog out of my mind. I am sure you can see the glow of the blush in KY right now. I can not believe this conversation even took place.

Mrs. Gray said...

haha, you crack me up!