Monday, May 02, 2011

About those Easter pictures...

Last week, I said I would post some pictures of my parents visit to Kentucky for Easter. Since then, I've been struggling to stay one step ahead of a very destructive crawling machine. But Shepherd is in bed right now, so here we go!

My parents arrived Wednesday morning. This gave them four days of just hanging out with Shepherd before Easter. So they played...
...and walked in the yard...
...and read books...
...and Shepherd examined Dad's nose ("Will mine be that big?")...
...until Easter finally came. On Easter morning, we dressed him in the cutest little suit ever.
It was so cute, I giggled all morning.
Shepherd prefered it sans pants.
All Easter afternoon, BJ and I turned into the camera happy parents I used to make fun of and took pictures of Shepherd in a basket with eggs.It was a challenge to get a picture in which Shepherd didn't have an egg in his mouth.The long photo session resulted in many moments in which Shepherd was going, going, ...
...gone.
But it was totally worth it.
So, thank you, Mom and Dad for a wonderful week. It made Shepherd's first Easter a truly memorable and specieal one.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I LOVE his suit! So precious! I'm glad your parents were able to come up. I'm sure they were in heaven.