Friday, May 20, 2011

A brief study of Shep's gene pool

My last few posts have been about what a handful Shepherd is turning out to be. I suspect that this streak of mischeviousness comes directly from his father. Let me illustrate.

The other night, I (half jokingly) suggested to BJ that he write a book of proverbs for Shepherd. His immediate first response was: "Wipe thine butt clean, son, lest it get itchy in the night." *head on desk*

With the things that come out of BJ's mouth, I can only imagine what this house is going to be like once Shepherd acquires the ability to talk.

2 comments:

BJ said...

In my defense, wasn't I cleaning a poopy diaper at the time?

John said...

I wish that my parents had taught me this wise lesson. It would have saved me many a long night and many a smelly finger.