Wednesday, June 08, 2011

For my deprived mother...

Since BJ, Shepherd, and I have been on the road so much, my mother hasn't been getting her typical dose of Shepherd photos every few days. She emailed me this morning requesting I remedy this. Here are some picture of Shepherd over the past few weeks.

Here he is getting into my art. As soon as the photo was taken, he was re-routed.

Although every parent thinks their child is a genius, this picture gives me pause.


The only way Shepherd can get within two feet of Gus without Gus running:


He was only happy here because he had yet to realize that the luggage was out because we were about to be on the road for another 6 hours.


"That dog is big, Mom. Really big."


I took this picture to demonstrate just how big his eyes are.

Playing with Daddy:


Mommy (aka designated family worrier) did not entirely approve of this.


Getting into Nana's yarn (he did make just as big of a mess as you would imagine):

So there you go, Mom. Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DID enjoy, very much. Thank you. He is just absolutely precious. I can not wait to see him, and squeeze him and kiss him.
Love you guys and we are praying for Great-Grandpa Gensic every day.
Love,
Mamm

Prie said...

nice family, good luck forever ....