Tuesday, May 01, 2012

What Shepherd did yesterday

He got a toy bowl from his room, took it to the bathroom, used it to scoop water out of the toilet, and drank it.

He used tomato sauce meant for the dipping of bread sticks at lunch to paint his torso and arms.  He proceeded to try and lick it all off.

He put a running hose on top of his head and let the water absolutely soak him.

He "helped" me in my ever-going attempt to create room for a second baby by taking all of his old clothes out of their storage box and putting them on the floor of my closet.

Guess what I did yesterday: I cleaned up all the messes from everything he was doing.  I can't wait to see what he comes up with today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you both had an exciting day! Can't wait to chase him around.
Nana

Anonymous said...

He is so good at his "job" - keeping Mom busy!

Love ya'll,
Mamm