Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My 400th Blog Post

I can't believe I've been doing this blog for this long, but apparently I have.  I started it a week after I got married, and after 6 years and 400 post, this crazy little story is still surprising me.

I feel like my 400th blog post should be something important and deep and impactful.  So naturally, I've decided to take a moment to contemplate the joys of sweaty little boys.

Now, by definition, sweaty little boys are one of the stinkier things you will come across in life.  But seriously, is there anything more wonderfully adorable than the wet strands of hair at the nape of their neck...





or their rosy cheeks...



or the sweat-soaked edges of their hair line?



I didn't think so either.  So on that note, thank you to everyone who has followed this blog for all of these 400 posts.  Love ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to kis those sweaty red cheeks. Miss you all. Nana

Anonymous said...

Same here Jane - I would love to kiss those little fat cheeks.

Kalyn, I have loved reading all 400 posts. You are a wonderful writer. Looking forward to the next 400! Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs...keep them coming ;)

Haylee