Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Prayer Request

My oldest friend, Theresa, who was the Maid of Honor in my wedding and who I was the Matron of Honor for in her wedding in December, could use your prayers tonight. She is telling her husband of ten months goodbye as he leaves for Iraq at 11:00 p.m tonight. He is in the Army and will not be returning until December of 2008 at the earliest. They will not spend their first Christmas or anniversary together. Please prayer for them at this very difficult time and for their friends and family as we are trying to support them. And as always, let us all pray for a quick peace and healing for our country and Iraq.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will keep her in my prayers. I cannot imagine being away from Marshal like that. Tell her I said hi and I will be praying for her. Love ya.