Friday, October 19, 2007

WE GOT A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJ and I drove home our new(to us) car last night. It is a 2006 Hyundai Elantra, and it is the most beautiful color of red. I've always wanted a red car, and BJ's always wanted a sun roof, so we somehow managed to get both of our requests. Here's a couple of pictures I took last night in the garage. The lighting isn't very good, but the sun hadn't come up enough this morning when BJ left to get any better pictures.


It was a really good feeling last night driving home with our pretty red car. I could see in this little used vehicle the healing work of God in our lives after a frustrating, painful two weeks. "All things work together for good to them that love God."

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay! It's so pretty. I'm so glad you guys have a reliable car now.

Anonymous said...

So happy you guys got the car. I like it. Hope things go better for you both this next week. Take care and know I think of you often!

Brittany Baumgartner said...

Oooh! I LOVE the color. Now you have a cute car to match your cute house. I'm so jealous! :)