Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Four Days To Go

Before I begin this post, let me say that if my obsessing over my son and his coming of age is mind-numbingly boring to you, feel free to ignore my blog this week. I totally understand that I am one of those parents who bore people with endless doting over my child, and I honestly feel sorry for those of you who are subjected to my gushing. That being said, the countdown continues.

Today's post is on ode to one of my favorite things about my son: his enormous saucer-like eyes. Here they are through the first year.

Month One

Month Two

Month Three
Month Four


Month Five

Month Six

Month Seven
Month Eight
Month Nine
Month Ten

Month Eleven
Month Twelve

1 comment:

Kayla said...

So cute! Those eyes are killer. I only get tired of moms who constantly complain about their kids. Gushing is perfectly acceptable. :)