Sunday, September 17, 2006

That's lame

Tonight, BJ had a not-quite-the-knight-in-shining-armor moment. He offered to help me do the dishes, but I was at one of those stages when it's a one man job, so I told him I would tell him when stuff needed dried. BJ went to the futon and started playing a videogame in which the goal is to cause high amounts of monetary damage in car crashes. About fifteen minutes later, BJ asked if I was ready, and I replied that I had everything under control. To which he replied, "Are you sure? Okay," and returned to crashing car. There was so short a pause between the question and the okay that I didn't have time to blink much less consider whether or not I was really sure. When I laughingly pointed this out to BJ, he just sheepishly said, "Yeah, that was kind of lame." At least he is willing to admit it.

No comments: