Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tony, toilets, and bodily malfunctions

(CAUTION: This post is not for prudes. If you have any prudish tendencies or dislike stories that take place in bathrooms, I highly recommend you clicking your "Back" button and retreating from this page immediately.)

And now, for people like me who enjoy a good story about peeing every once in a while.

So the other day, I posted about the joys of owning a dog (entitled "Honey, I'm home..."). Well, today was Tony's shining moment.

This all took place when I had just come home from school and was getting ready to go to McDonald's with BJ for a rushed meal before embarking on homework. BJ was using the restroom when, suddenly, I heard BJ irritably grumble, "Tony, I can't pee when your doing that." Apparently, Tony licking BJ's foot while BJ is poised at the toilet causes malfunctions in the whole system. And these are the joys of owning a cat.

No comments: