Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Smarty furr (hehe, that's clever)

The more I live with Tony, the more attributes I find he has somehow taken from me. Only, he has a way of putting his own little twist ono my own charming characteristics.

For example, Tony is an excellent pianist. Now, I don't know that I am excellent, but hopefully I'm good enough to play at my friend's wedding in two weeks, because I am definitely booked for that gig. Tony plays the piano anywhere from one to five times a day. Sometimes he hops up on the keys and walks around, always eventually ending up on the high notes picking one note at a time. Other times, he will just stand on his back legs and play with his front paws, each key carefully chosen. I know this sounds crazy, but there are discernible rythms in his playing.

Now, however, Tony is showing a propensity for artistic talent. Last weekend, while playing roughly with my brother, he actually scratched the word kill into Bro's arm. He even dotted the i, and I don't mean to brag, but his penmenship was quite nice. Tony is making his art major mom proud.

4 comments:

John Pierce said...

It's not the art major influence on him. It's the English major influence. He, thankfully, lived with me long enough to learn how to read and write.

Alas, it's too bad Tony's never lived with a person of decent moral character. Maybe then he wouldn't be so evil.

Emerald Lemmons said...

excuse you! He did live with a person of "decent moral character!" Me!...well...um...at least...I might as well stop kidding myself.

Kayla said...

Ha! Emerald! "decent moral character" hahahaha! Personally, I think it's insult to be called a decent moral character. Where's the fun in that?
P.S. Thanks for commenting, Kalyn : )

Anonymous said...

He's lived with Josh and I on and off...sit him in front of a playstation and see what happens.