Monday, October 16, 2006

Mi familia esta loco

I just completed Spanish homework, and I'm happy to announce that I've got a lot of check marks on my to-do list. However, I can't remember there ever being a weekend in these past few days. It was one big blur of homework.

The good news is that the wedding was tonight, and it went really well. Dad and I had a lot of fun playing the piano. It was an outdoor wedding, so when one of us was playing, the other one would keep the music from blowing away using a nifty concoction of clip boards.

It was great having Dad in town for the past day and a half. It makes for some really good Gospel Advocate bashing, Democrat praising, and a whole lot of politically incorrect statements. Of course, this is especially refreshing being that it is all said from a rural Texan, Church of Christ guy who should hate the Democrats and love the Gospel Advocate. The best part is seeing Mom try to keep Dad, Bro, and BJ from saying all the things they say simply to make her cringe. I love my parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I can not begin to explain how much those same parents love you.

Kayla said...

I love your parents, too. It was so fun to see them last night.